Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return the auto parts that:
- are in their original packaging.
- have not been used, installed, or disassembled.
- are not damaged due to improper installation.
- do not have missing parts, hardware or instructions.
Please read this carefully about our Refund:
- We will issue the full refund for any returned auto parts if your return meets the above requirements.
- We will provide you the pre-paid shipping labels for those returns caused by our error or defective products.
- If the return is not caused by our error or the defective products. The refund amount will be deducted with the 15% restocking fee if the package is opened, and customer will be borne with the return shipping fee and it will be deducted from the refund amount as well.
- Contact us about the issue and specify your order number as well as your vehicle make and model.
- Once we have the information above, we will generate a returning shipping label for you.
- Use tape to firmly pack up the package, print out the label and affix it onto the package.
- Bring the package to the nearest carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) spot. You don't need to pay at the counter.
- After we receive and inspect the package, you will get the refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our customer support associate will help you with specific issue you may have.