Product Categories and Warranty Periods:
- Complete Struts and Shock Absorbers: Lifetime Warranty
- Car Radiators and other product categories: 1 Year Warranty
We stand by the quality of our products and offer the following warranty coverage:
Defects Within Warranty Period: If any defects are found within the specified warranty period, we will provide either a one-time replacement or a refund of the purchase price to the original purchaser, provided that the product was used on non-commercial vehicles under normal operating conditions.
Refund Limit: Please note that refund claims for defects must be made within the first 3 months after purchase, within the warranty period. After the initial 3-month period, we will require a mechanic diagnosis to process a refund.
- Refund Limit: Please note that refund claims for defects must be made within the first 3 months after purchase, within the warranty period. After the initial 3-month period, we will require a mechanic diagnosis to process a refund.
Authentication of Claims: Warranty-related claims may require authentication, including, but not limited to, Mechanic Diagnosis, Pictures, or Videos. Please do not dispose of defective parts until instructed to do so.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal Wear and Tear: Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Altered or Modified Products: Products that have been altered, modified, or used in applications other than their original intent.
- Improper Installation: Damage due to improper installation.
- Vehicle Modification or Accident: Damage caused by vehicle modification or accidents.
Installation Costs: All costs associated with the installation, removal, and replacement of defective parts are not included in this warranty.
Reimbursement Exclusions: We will not reimburse for any delay, labor, mileage, car rental, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question.